Dynamic Industries, Inc., a Dynamic Energy Services International Company started Capital Improvements for its Lake Charles Facility Fabrication Yard
Lafayette, Louisiana – March 17, 2014 – Dynamic Industries, Inc. (dii), a leading fabrication and service provider to the Global Oil, Gas and Energy Industries, announced today that it began capital improvements for its Lake Charles facility fabrication yard located at the LNG turning basin off of Henry Pugh Blvd. in mid-February.
Capital Improvements will include:
- The electrical system at the facility will undergo a complete updating. Sub-stations will
be added throughout the yard where operations previously relied upon generator power. In addition lighting poles will be added throughout the facility for safer and more efficient operations performed during early morning and evening time frames.
- The main fabrication shop will see the additions of an alloy welding area, remodeled men’s restroom and new break / lunch area for the field employees.
- The field employee parking lot will be leveled and stabilized to allow the area to be used as needed for parking, assembly or material storage.
- A new road between the pipe shop and the fabrication shop will be installed for more efficient flow of material between the two shops and the paint yard.
- Existing water service at the facility will be repaired and or replaced as needed.
These improvements will help the dii Lake Charles facility maintain its position as one of the
premier fabrication sites within the region.
Jimmy Sandlin, EVP of Dynamic Industries, Inc. Downstream Division said, “The improvements to our Lake Charles facility will increase our output and improve our efficiencies, but most of all will allow us to respond to increased client demand ahead of an unprecedented volume of projects in and around the Lake Charles area.”
About Dynamic Industries, Inc.
Founded in 1985 as an offshore service company, Dynamic Industries, Inc. (www.dynamicind.com), is a major fabricator and a leading brownfield, hook-up and commissioning contractor in the Gulf of Mexico, West Africa, the Caribbean Basin, and, upon the opening of our new location in second half of 2013, Saudi Arabia.